Monday, October 27, 2014

Some Days



Some days, are just mung days
 And I am dying..in Savaii.
I would rather be in a two piece, at a luau..
That Ive never been to or seen, in Hawaii.
( if I had a body to go with that
Would be great, lose half my fat
Love handles apparently I am told
Guys like a little more curves to hold)
Some days…and just crap days
That I feel like wasted space..wasting oxygen
And other days , are fun days
I'm a blast and can climb a mountain.
I can’t quite decide…if I want to hide, or thrive…
If I want to be here..or leave here…
If I am happy or sad…if life is good or bad…
The torture of confusion…is draining.
Some days..people say
How lucky we are to live here
So peaceful and quiet and just lovely
To be here…to work here to while here…
Other days, I am asked “how I do it’
Like an offer of sympathy
How I stand it, live without it..make it through it
A realization of something sacrificed
Something nice? It?
As I said,
Some days, are just mung days
 And I am dying..in Savaii.

No comments: